Warranty – Consumer
Weil-McLain Canada stands behind its products: they are built to Canadian standards for the Canadian marketplace. As such, we only honour warranties on products purchased from approved Canadian distributors, and installed and serviced by licensed contractors. Products obtained from unauthorized online distributors and/or resellers, and/or installed and serviced by unlicensed contractors are not covered by warranty or technical support.
Extended Warranty Program
In conjunction with your dealer, we offer an industry-leading, peace-of-mind Extended Warranty Program (EWP) that protects you and your investment for years to come.
Why purchase a Weil-McLain Canada EWP?
- Investment protection – Ensures your system can be depended upon to deliver comfort and efficiency.
- Fixed repair costs – Protects against increased heating repair costs.
- Increased resale value – Your EWP is transferable to the new homeowners.
- Peace-of-mind – EWPs are administered by Prime Warranty, a Canadian-owned company with over 1 million policies sold, all underwritten by a top-rated third party insurance company.
Product Registration and Extended Warranty Program Purchasing
Registered products receive FREE, one-year labour coverage in addition to the existing parts coverage. To qualify, registration must be completed within 30 days of your boiler installation.
- Ultra Gas Boilers (ONLY FOR models 80 through 310) for the free 5-year Homeowner Protection Plan
- All other products
The one-year automatic coverage is not available for products purchased and installed in the province of Quebec.
Look Up a CP Number
Look up a CP number for manufacturing date information.