Problems and Troubleshooting

Q: What should I do if my heating system is not working correctly?

A: Please contact your local heating professional to troubleshoot your system. Your heating professional can contact a Weil-McLain Distributor or our Technical Service Department for additional assistance.

Q: How can I get an expert from Weil-McLain to troubleshoot my boiler?

A: Weil-McLain does not employ heating technicians who visit and repair boilers, nor do we have factory-authorized servicers. We rely upon independent heating professionals to install, maintain and troubleshoot Weil-McLain products. Please contact a heating professional in your area. If needed, your heating contractor can contact our area office or our technical service department for assistance with troubleshooting problems.

Sign Up for Our e-Bulletins

Get the latest info on Weil-McLain Canada products, promotions, staffing, and general hydronic industry news

Weil-McLain has been my go-to boiler company for many years. They have great products and a fantastic support team...  —  Joe Conforti